The Fossil Book (Wonders of Creation) by Gary Parker. Homeschool subjects covered: Earth science, creation science.
Learning about fossils, their origins, and how to collect them can be both fun and educational. But where did they come from and how long have they been around?
The Fossil Book will teach you about:
- The origin of fossils
- How to start your own fossil Collection
- What kinds of fossils can be commonly found
- The age of fossils
- How scientists find and preserve fossils
- How to identify kinds of fossils
- How the flood affected fossil formation
- The Geologic Column Diagram
- The difference between evolutionists’ and creationists’ views on fossils
- The “four Cs” biblical creation
- The different kinds of rocks fossils are found in coal and oil formation