JS British History Teacher by James Stobaugh. Homeschool subjects covered: British History, world history.
This convenient teacher’s guide is all a parent or teacher needs to easily grade the 11th grade student assignments for British History: Observations & Assessments from Early Cultures to Today. Assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions are included.
This course is designed for a student to practice independent learning. The guide will assist teachers by offering:
- 34 chapters for 34 weeks of study
- Chapters include 5 lessons taking approximately 30 minutes each
- The final lesson of the week is an exam covering the week’s instruction
- Student questions are organized in the back for easy use in testing and review
- Teachers, parents, or students can grade assignments daily or weekly
As the teacher, you will enjoy partnering with your student as he or she processes American history while developing or strengthening a Christian world view.
81/2 x 11 • 144 Pages • Paperback
We also recommend...
Email List Signup
- Chuck Black Books Available at Schoolhouse Publishing
- Hello Cincinnati!
- Workshop Handouts