JS British History Teacher by James Stobaugh. Homeschool subjects covered: British History, world history.
This convenient teacher’s guide is all a parent or teacher needs to easily grade the 11th grade student assignments for British History: Observations & Assessments from Early Cultures to Today. Assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions are included.
This course is designed for a student to practice independent learning. The guide will assist teachers by offering:
- 34 chapters for 34 weeks of study
- Chapters include 5 lessons taking approximately 30 minutes each
- The final lesson of the week is an exam covering the week’s instruction
- Student questions are organized in the back for easy use in testing and review
- Teachers, parents, or students can grade assignments daily or weekly
As the teacher, you will enjoy partnering with your student as he or she processes American history while developing or strengthening a Christian world view.
81/2 x 11 • 144 Pages • Paperback
We also recommend...
We're homeschooling right alongside you! Because we are homeschooling and run our business from our home, the best way to contact us is by email. If you call our toll-free number, and we are unable to answer, please leave a message. We'll get back to you as soon as we are able.
- Schoolhouse Publishing
- 659 Schoolhouse Rd
- Telford, PA 18969
Phone: 877-747-4711 (toll free)
Email List Signup