Apologia Exploring Creation With Human Anatomy and Physiology Notebooking Journal
by Jeannie Fulbright
The Human Anatomy Notebooking Journal is an integral element for those using the Human Anatomy and Physiology book. This journal is uniquely designed to correspond with every assignment and activity in the course book. This Notebooking Journal serves as each student's individual notebook, providing a place for each student to complete every assignment in the book, including the notebook activities, the Personal Person Project, experiments and much, much more.
Included in the Anatomy Notebooking Journal is:
- A daily Schedule for completing the readings, notebook assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a two-day per week plan.
- Personal Person templates for your student to use when creating their paper model of a human body. Full color illustrations of the organs and body systems about which your child learns are provided for your student to cut out and fasten to their model of a human body. At the end of the course, the student will have placed every organ on their Personal Person.
- Fascinating Facts Templates for your student to record what they learned with both words and illustrations for each lesson.
- Templates for completing the Notebooking Activities.
- Review Questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration.
- Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice - which is a valuable method for memorizing Scripture, teaching spelling, grammar and writing, as well as handwriting practice.
- Project Pages and Scientific Speculation Sheets for the student to keep a record of and log experiments or projects completed throughout the course.
- More to Explore ideas for each lesson, which compiles additional activities, projects, experiments, books or videos that correlate with the lesson.
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books, which the students may wish to create, encouraging them to record facts and information they learned in each lesson. These are then placed on the Miniature Book Paste Page, to display in their notebook.
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips they enjoyed during their studies.
- A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know about anatomy at the end of the course.
For even greater savings in Human Anatomy, click the "Buy Together" tab above!