Apologia Exploring Creation With Botany Junior Notebooking Journal
by Jeannie Fulbright
(Please note, the Junior journal is designed for children who still use divided lines in penmanship - the wide lines with a dotted guide line. They involve less writing than the regular journals. If your student writes on regular notebook paper rather than dotted-line paper, you'll want the regular journal.)
Complimenting Exploring Creation with Botany, the Botany Notebooking Journal will provide everything your students need to complete their studies of insects, pterosaurs, bats and birds using Exploring Creation with Botany. The Notebooking Journal serves as your child’s individual notebook, providing a place for them to complete every assignment in the book. It includes a weekly schedule, templates for the notebook activities, nature hunts and record keeping, projects, experiments and much, much more. For even more savings in Botany, click the "Super Sale" tag below!
Included in the Botany Junior Notebooking Journal is:
- A daily Schedule for completing the readings, notebook assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a two-day per week plan. Included also is an alternative schedule for cold climates.
- Fascinating Facts Templates for your student to record what they learned with both words and illustrations for each lesson.
- Templates for completing the Notebooking Activities.
- Review Questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration.
- Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice - which is a valuable method for memorizing Scripture, teaching spelling, grammar and writing, as well as handwriting practice.
- Project Pages and Scientific Speculation Sheets for the student to keep a record of and log experiments or projects completed throughout the course.
- Fly Higher ideas for each lesson which compiles additional activities, projects, experiments, books or videos that correlate with the lesson.
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books, which the students may wish to create, encouraging them to record facts and information they learned in each lesson. These are then placed on the Miniature Book Paste Page, to display in their notebook.
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record field trips they enjoyed during their studies.