You’ve been waiting for this!
Free Book Friday!
The wonderful folks at New Leaf Publishing are giving away more than $160 worth of new curriculum to one blessed person! It’s so easy to do, even if you aren’t computer savvy. Would you like to win a copy of World Literature, British Literature, and American Literature curriculum plus teacher’s guides — all by James Stobaugh — 3 years worth of high school curriculum? Follow the very easy directions on the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of this page to enter. The winners will be contacted by Master Books.
Let me tell you about this new, hot-off-the-press literature curriculum.
This set of literature guides (World Lit, British Lit, and American Lit) is the newest work by homeschool icon James Stobaugh. (The folks at New Leaf Press told me that the winner of Free Book Friday will be THE first homeschool mom to own them – they’re that new!)
- Student directed: Students can do it on their own.
- Homeschool Friendly
- Whole Book/Classical
- Teaches Writing Skills
- Promotes Biblical – Worldview
- Encourages Apologetics/critical thinking
- Two full year credits: Literature & Composition
- Culturally Diverse: Best African-American, Hispanic, and women selection in the market
- Guaranteed Higher ACT/SAT Scores
- Works with history (World History, British History and American History): Students can do history and literature together in 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Door to AP Courses: Pre-requisite for AP Literature Courses.
- Whole book is read before lesson
- Encourages development of Vocabulary cards
- Writing helps provided means that student can start on any course
- Daily Warm ups: 10 minute
- Daily Concept builder: 10-15 minute exercise on an important concept.
- Narrative highlight: Highlight narrative sections from the text.
- Essay prep task: Prepares the student for 1-3 essays: Literary Criticism, Bible Application, Challenge Question
Entering to win is so easy! Just follow the easy directions on the widget below. It’s that easy! Contest closes at midnight on Sunday evening.